Sunday, August 7, 2016

Team Get-Together Part II

I shared with you that my wonderful team of Stampin' UP! demnstrators had a meeting, and today I'll show you the projects that we created.  Bonnie, Crystal and I all had "make & takes" for everyone to enjoy.

Crystal brought us a tag.
It was fun to see the new Petal Burst embossing folder and to use some of the new In Colors (Flirty Flamingo and Sweet Sugarplum) along with Bermuda Bay and Whisper White.  And that cute flamingo (Pop of Paradise)--isn't she wonderful?

Bonnie brought us a little box, with a surprise inside:

I love the colors (Pacific Point, embossed with Petal Burst) and Cucumber Crush (my all-time favorite green!).  Bonnie had these cut and scored, but we didn't know what we were making yet...

But once they were put together, we were all excited to see:

Business Card holders!  What a great idea!

I had two projects, a card and a little tag:

Loved this card (thanks to Debbie Henderson for much of the idea), using Places You'll Go (and excuse the gray splatter at the top, where an ink pad was dropped on my sample--oops!).  The Soft Sky and Peekaboo Peach were nice colors to use together.

Then we made this:

A little table favor or place card.  We used Jar of Love and the matching Everyday Jars framelits.  I had cut folded Whisper White Thick cardstock with the largest jar framelit, leaving a little room where the fold is (so the framelit doesn't cut through the fold).

Then we stamped another jar and added the flowers, before adhering to the previously cut tags.  The result is a cut little, stand-up jar, just perfect to add a little bouquet at each table setting.

A little business, a little celebrating, and a whole lot of stampin'!  What a great team meeting!

If you'd like to join my team, click here.  I love hobby stampers, and enjoy getting together and sharing so many idea.  I'd love to have you join us!






No comments: