Sunday, September 11, 2016

New Video - Pouncing with Plastic Wrap

You may remember this card, one which was entered into the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge (and I was so excited to have my card picked as a winner!):


 I originally had another idea, so I decided to remake my card and experiment with the background, using a technique that is an oldie, but goody.    It came out so nice that I used it in my Card Club this month...everyone loved the background and I heard, "I see a video coming..."

So naturally I couldn't disappoint anyone.  Here's my second attempt at this card, changing up the background and showing you this great technique:  Pouncing with Plastic Wrap!



 I hope you'll give it a try!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty

Stampin' Amigos said...

Thanks, Dorothy! An easy way to get a very pretty background!