Sunday, August 31, 2014

Starting the Holiday Catalog Parade

Are you ready?  The new Holiday Catalog is live and I've been playing with my new toys.  Ready for some samples?

First up:  Festival of Trees
This set is bound to be a winner.  The variety of trees is super, and the accessories (to decorate them) are fun!  And with the matching punch, I know you'll enjoy this set!  So easy to create. 

So here are two samples using different techniques:

 
Look how cute!  I started with s base of Whisper White, but covered the entire front with a piece of Soft Sky which had been run through the Big Shot with the new Lucky Stars Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (and punched with the large oval punch).  I then made hills with Pear Pizzazz and the beautiful new All is Calm Specialty Designer Series Paper

To make the trees, I laid the All is Calm Designer Washi Tape on Whisper White card stock and punched with the Tree Punch.  A trunk of Chocolate Chip cardstock was adhered, and my trees were popped up with Dimensionals.  So sweet.

Inside I used the plain tree, inked in Pear Pizzazz and Chocolate Chip and stamped off once; then the words were done with Basic Grey ink

Card number 2 is completely different:
Same stamp set (Festival of Trees, although the sentiment comes from Holiday Home).  This beautiful tree was stamped in Mossy Meadow; I used a Blender Pen to remove the ink on the trunk, and colored it with Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker.  So pretty!

I used our Kraft cardstock, embossed with the Woodgrain Embossing folder and inked lightly with Soft SuedeOval framelits cut a nice oval in the Kraft; I also made a frame with Mossy Meadow and adhered it around the oval hole.  This was placed over the tree image, then added to a layer of Cherry Cobbler and a Mossy Meadow base. 
Mossy Meadow Stitched Satin Ribbon and a popped up sentiment complete the card.

All supplies can be purchased here.
Need a Holiday Catalog?  Contact me and one will be on it's way.  Or check it out by clicking the link in the sidebar to the right. 

And let's get creating!





No comments: