Saturday, August 8, 2015

A Cute Card

This was a card from our Card Club last month.  My friend and colleague, Tani, designed it for our attendees, and it was a hit:

This cute card uses You're Sublime and has a bit of fussy cutting.

The base is Whisper White Thick Cardstock with a layer of Marina Mist.  The top is another layer of Whisper White with a 2" hole punched out.  We then stamped our fishies across the front of our card.

Our yellow submarine was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Daffodil Delight Stampin' Write Marker, cut out and popped up with Dimensionals.    Some White Perfect Accents were added for the portholes.  The goldfish were also cut and popped up.

My favorite (well, who am I kidding? It's all a favorite) part of this card is the sentiment:

I loved the "reverse banners"- we stamped one on Whisper White and cut it out using the Banner Framelits, and then cut another in Marina Mist, flipping the banner over.

What do you think?  Cute?  Wish you were at our Card Club to make one?  Why not join us?  We have three classes a month.  Visit my Stampin' UP! website for calendar details, here

And all products can be purchased here.
Now go be creative!




2 comments:

Madame Wu said...

Such a cute and fun card, Priscilla. I do not have this stamp set, but it is now going to be in my wish list.

Stampin' Amigos said...

Yes, Melinda, I just had to get this one, and was so glad Tani used it for our monthly Card Club! Gave me some ideas...I'm sure you'll be seeing more of this set.