Sunday, August 16, 2015

They Say It's Your Birthday!

Every time I pull out this stamp set I start to sing... not as good as this guy:


But it makes me sing anyway...And it's time to celebrate my daughter's birthday!  So I pulled out Stake Your Claim, started to sing, and this is what happened.

Lots of new goodies going on here.  Lets start with the basics - The card has a Cucumber Crush base, with a layer of Watermelon Wonder.  Top corners were rounded with the Project Life Corner Punch.  Then comes a layer of Whisper White, and what's that in corner?  Oh, that?  It's a new punch, soon to be released in the new Holiday Catalog.  And I'm only showing you one of the possibilities you can do with it--it actually is a "trio punch" with two different types of corners and a ribbon slide.  Woo hoo!
On my Whisper White I began to layer...lots and lots of stuff!


First some Silver Metallic Thread, scrunched up and held down with a Mini Glue Dot.  Next some Cherry on Top Washi Tape.  Then a beautiful Metallic Foil Doily in shiny silver, topped with a strip of Cherry On Top Designer Series Paper Stack.

My stamp was inked in Cucumber Crush and cut out with the matching Handpicked Framelits.  It was adhered with Dimensionals and then a sparkly strip of Silver Glimmer Paper, with the ends notched, was added.  Along with a few Rhinestone Basic Jewels just for fun!


Finally, I cut the "cheers" using the Greetings Thinlits with Watermelon Wonder cardstock and added it with a fabulous new skinny-tipped glue from the Holiday Catalog--I can't wait for you to see all the great stuff in there!

And inside?  Had to have as much fun as the outside:
A stamp from Amazing Birthday was inked using Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, Crushed Curry and Bermuda Bay Stampin' Write Markers.

Happy Birthday, darling Aly!  Can't wait to sing you Happy Birthday next weekend when you come to visit!

All (almost all - new stuff available 9/1) products can be purchased here.




No comments: