Saturday, October 3, 2015

Trick or Treat

I'm sharing my September Card Club cards with you this week, and today I have a card by my colleague, Bonnie.  This was a hit at our club, and I'm sure you'll see why:

We started with the Brick Wall Embossing Folder on Very Vanilla Cardstock.  Then we used a Brayer to roll Cajun Craze ink over the top.  Amazing texture and everyone's card was slightly different.

A Spider Web Doily (1/4 of one) was adhered to the corner, and we stamped spiders from A Little Something on our wall.

A tombstone, also from A Little Something was stamped, punched, sponged and added (slightly offset to create a shadow) to a piece of Basic Black, using the Note Tag Punch.

Our layer is Cajun Craze on an Early Espresso Card Base.

What a fun card!  Thanks, Bonnie!

All items can be purchased here.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments: