Monday, November 16, 2015

A Card Club Sneak Peek

If you attend my monthly Card Clubs and want to be surprised, stop reading here.  I'm going to show you one more card from my Class that Didn't Happen; when I showed this card to my club members, they all asked to make one.  So this will be one of my December Card Club cards:


Hmmm, black and silver for a holiday card?  I took a risk with this card, and everyone loved it.

Again, this card only uses Your Presents for stamps.  There's a Basic Black base (5-1/2" x 8-1/2") with a layer of Smoky Slate (4" x 5-1/4").  Then I took a piece of Whisper White (3-3/4" x 5") and started stamping the solid circle stamp in Smoky Slate ink, stamping off once or twice as I stamped.

A strip of Holidays Fancy Foil Designer Vellum was punched with the Banner Triple Punch and I added a (retired) gem (but  the Winter Wonderland Embellishments, available in the current Holiday Catalog, would make a perfect substitution), and the sentiment is cut using the Wonderful Wreath Framelits and Silver Foil Sheets.



I colored a few Rhinestone Basic Jewels with a black Sharpie marker and finished off my card.

Attend next month's class and you'll be making one of these.

Products can be purchased here.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: