Sunday, November 29, 2015

Another Botanical Blooms Sneak Peek

Yesterday I showed you a new set to be released in January in the Occasions Catalog. Today I'll share another card I made using the same, Botanical Blooms.



Yes, it's a busy card!  But it really is pretty in person.

One of my colleagues of 10 years has moved on to another job.  She was the administrative assistant in my office, and my co-workers and I will be "lost" without her.  Hence the sentiment (actually another sneak peek from another new set--I'll feature that one next).


This new suite of products, Botanical Gardens, has Designer Series Paper that actually matches the stamps, meaning that you can stamp right over the images on the DSP with your stamps to give it more depth.  Pretty neat!

I used a large square of the DSP to start me off (this card measures 5-1/4" x 5-1/4").  On the left edge, I added a strip of Cajun Craze (cut with the Small Scallop Stampin' Trimmer Rotary Blade), and a strip of Gold Glimmer Paper.  This was all layered on a card base of Mossy Meadow, on which I stamped leaves along the side.

I cut an oval with my framelits and stamped some leaves and flowers using inks that match the DSP and then I adhered the Expressions Natural Elements (the wooden Thanks) using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen.  Then I just added some stamped and cut flowers and leaves, made easy with the matching framelits. 


Inside I stamped a few leaves and the sentiment, using Mossy Meadow.

And it was finished with a matching envelope made with the Envelope Punch Board and Neutrals Envelope Paper:
I hope you have enjoyed my "sneak peek weekend" and are looking forward to getting your hands on this lovely new suite of products!

Products can be purchased here

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: