Saturday, May 6, 2017

Another Crate!

I can't get enough of this soon-to-be-released Crate Die!  I absolutely love it!  Take a look:

When you cut it out with the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack, it makes the most adorable wooden crate!  Just perfect for holding little 3" x 3" note cards.

I've been playing with some new products that will be coming June 1st.  And I'm making thank you gifts for friends who have generously donated dinners during my recent illness.

The soon-to-be-available Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper was my jump-off point for these cards:
This adorable card combines the Delightful Daisy DSP, the little daisy stamp from Daisy Delight, along with a sentiment from Wood Words (another of my favs, coming June 1st).  Just add some Burlap Ribbon, and this little card is ready for the crate!

Another strip of the DSP started me off; a strip of Night of Navy cardstock along with some new Double Stitched ribbon and a retired piece of Washi Tape made it ready for a little stamped sentiment from Wood Words.

It doesn't get much easier than this!  Stamped daisy (Daffodil Delight on Daffodil Delight paper) punched, and added to the card front after stamping a few leaves.  Just add the "thank you" from Wood Words, and you're good to go!

This little set was bundled up in a cello bag with a ribbon and tag, and will be going to my sister-in-law who provided a week's worth of delicious (and easy!) dinners!

Can't wait to start playing?  How about joining my team so you can pre-order these wonderful items?  It's easy and there's no obligation!  Just $99 gets you $125 worth of Stampin' UP! products of your choice, plus FREE shipping!  You'll be able to choose new products early AND get a discount on your purchases.  Why wouldn't you take advantage of that?  Click here for more information or to sign up.





No comments: