Friday, August 4, 2017

Eclectic Thank You

This was one of my thank you cards for orders placed in July:

I still LOVE Oh So Eclectic and the coordinating Eclectic Layers Thinlits.  And this interesting color combo made for a stunning card:  Elegant Eggplant, Smoky Slate, Berry Burst and Flirty Flamingo, with Emerald Envy.

The Eclectic Layers Thinlits have pieces that cut and others that emboss.  I used both for this card:  see those embossed "twig" designs in the corner?  I also embossed some leaves on the left side of the card.

The flowers are all two-step-stamped, then cut with the thinlit dies.  The larger flower has a Clear Faceted Gem in the center; I also added some Rhinestone Jewels randomly on the card.

And of course, a matching envelope--the single flower was stamped on the front.  So pretty, and gives just a hint of what's to come.

You can place orders by using the link at the side, or clicking here; I'll be sure to send you a hand-made thank you card.  But be sure to list your name and address when you order--if you click "no contact" I won't know who you are and can't send a card. 

Take a look at Oh So Eclectic; I think you'll love it as much as I do!


Product List

No comments: