Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Marquee Messages meets Embossing Paste

A few weeks ago I shared my "card fail" using the new embossing paste and the brick mask.  (see it here and laugh!)
But I had made a second sheet of "bricks" and was trying to figure out what to do with it.  And then inspiration struck:

A movie marquee on the side of a building!  HA!

So yeah, I know...I guess I've lost it...my mind, that is.  But I actually think this is kinda cute; don't you?

Lots of dimension here; the entire "marquee" was cut out, leaving a space in the middle for the YOU ARE words (also fussy cut), and everything is popped up on Dimensionals.

Details:
  • The bricks are done with Embossing Paste colored with Cajun Craze ink refill, and spread on Very Vanilla cardstock using the Pattern Party Decorative Mask.
  • Marquee Messages was stamped twice; once in Night of Navy on Very Vanilla, and again (just the arrow part) on Daffodil Delight.  
  • YOU ARE was stamped in Cajun Craze and colored (ombre style) with a Blender Pen
  • Card base is Night of Navy with a mat of Cajun Craze.
Except for the cutting, this was a pretty easy card to make.

So what do you think?  Better than the last brick card?  😊


Product List

No comments: