Friday, December 1, 2017

Are You Ready for a Sneak Peek?

It's finally time for me to share some of the new stamps, papers and accessories that will be coming your way on January 2, 2018.  As a demonstrator, I will be able to order from the Occasions Catalog (and earn FREE items from the upcoming Sale-a-Bration catalog!) starting December 1st.  Since I got to see, and play with, some of these new products while attending On Stage earlier this month, I thought I would take a few days to show you what is coming.

This was one of our Make-and-Takes:

I LOVE this Silver Mini Gable Box!  And the dressing up that we gave it made me love it more!  This beautiful Designer Series Paper, Sweet Soiree, has lovely silver details and gorgeous colors.

Taking a 2" x 12" strip of the DSP, we were supposed to wrap it around the box.  But I cut mine to fit each side, and I love how it came out.

We stamped the tag using the Cake Soiree set and Old Olive and Berry Burst inks.  Then we punched it out with a 1-3/4" Circle Punch and added some of the new Silver Bakers Twine (it's white twine with a thread of silver woven through it)  and tied it all up with new Berry Burst Metallic Edge Ribbon (luscious!).

These gable boxes come 12 to a bag for just $8.00.  They are 4" x 2-1/2" x 2-1/2", and are food safe.  I can't wait to make some little gifts for my friends and family!

If you want to get a head start on using these products, why not join my team?  You'll be among the first to order, starting December 1st, and can even choose some of these items for your Starter Kit, where you pay just $99, get FREE shipping AND get $125 worth of products!  After you receive your kit, you are under no obligation to do anything more than enjoy your new goodies!  But if you want to build a business, you can do that too...your business, your way!  How about giving it a try?  Click here for more info and to sign up.  




No comments: