Sunday, December 3, 2017

Bubbbling Over

There's a new stamp set making it's debut in January, and I wanted to show you what I've been playing with:

Bubble Over is a set of stamps with bottles and lots of accessories to make any celebration more fun.  And the matching Bottles and Bubbles Frameltis Dies multiplies the options to create.  While in Salt Lake City, I got to try it out on this card:

Check out that straw!  It even has soft embossing marks where the bend in the straw would be.  So cute!  The Designer paper strips behind the bottle is from the FREE Sale-a-Bration offering, Bubbles and Fizz Designer Series Paper.

This was one of the first sets I ordered, and I sat down to make a "boy" and "girl" card; what do you think?

For a girl, I added a little ribbon:

The Lemon Lime Twist Ombre ribbon with a little Night of Navy Crinkled Seam Binding behind it made a great bow.

And see those bubbles behind the bottle?  I embossed them with Clear Embossing Powder for a little pizzazz.  The patterned paper is also from the FREE SAB paper pack--and it just happens to be in my favorite color!

Now guys don't usually appreciate ribbons and bling, so I scaled back a bit on HIS card:

Same colors, Night of Navy and Lemon Lime Twist, but simple.  I only added a few bubbles coming out of the bottle--the Glitter and Clear Epoxy Shapes adds some fizz to the card.

It'll be fun trying new stamps and accessories; I've placed my pre-order and look forward to showing you more samples throughout the month.

And don't forget:

Retiring and surplus items are on sale now.  Here is the list with sale prices.  Don't delay--if you have a favorite, pick it up now.  Items are only available while supplies last!






No comments: