Monday, December 11, 2017

Free Shipping and Treat Packaging


Don't forget!  One day (today) only - FREE shipping all day long.  Any order, any price.  Great time to pick up something from your wish list!


Let me share another treat package I created (with the help of Tami White):

These Clear Tiny Treat Boxes are so cute!  Just adding some trees cut with the Card Front Builder Dies and Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper make for an adorable treat.

Let's take a closer look:

Trees were added on all four sides after adhering a 1/2" strip of Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper.  I only used Tear & Tape Adhesive on the bottom of the trees, so it doesn't show through to the inside of the box.

See that little deer?  Also included in the Card Front Builder dies is a framelit for the deer--I used Copper Foil sheets to cut him out.  And I wrapped the whole box with some Linen Thread.

Just add Hershey's Kisses in Christmas colors and you have a seasonal treat to make anyone happy!

Supplies can be purchased by clicking on the photos below; you'll be whisked to my on-line store.

Product List


No comments: