Wednesday, December 13, 2017

More Treat Packaging

Yes, I have another day of Treat packaging for you:

How about some Christmas Poppers?

These are so easy to make, using the Envelope Punch Board.  And it's a great way to use up some of the Designer Series Paper you've been hoarding!  😁

Susan Itell has a great tutorial on how to make these; if you have questions about them, please send me a note and I'll put together a video.


After punching and adhering your popper, fill them with treats of your choice (I used Hershey's kisses).  You can decorate them however you want.

I used Oh What Fun for the "jolly" and added some little holly leaves/berries from the Carols of Christmas set.  

These are such fun to create and make a great stocking stuffer!  

Click on the picture of the products below and head to my on-line store to purchase materials to whip up some of these treats.  

Product List

No comments: