Sunday, March 11, 2018

Do Something Creative Every Day

I'm still sending calendars to my customers who have purchased from me, and here's the latest:

This is SO cute!

A Rich Razzleberry base has a layer of Painted With Love Designer Series Paper.  The mini calendar is attached to a base of Rich Razzleberry and then to the card, using Tear & Tape Adhesive.

But those stamps:


I thought this would be perfect for my crafty ladies!  Crafting Forever has some great "tools of the trade" stamps - scissors, a stamp (used here), pens, a cup of paintbrushes and a roll of twine, along with some nice sentiments.  Here I stamped the words with Rich Razzleberry ink, cut it out with the Layering Circles Framelits dies, and added a Gold Foil scalloped circle, cut with the same set of dies.


The little stamp was stamped with Rich Razzleberry ink and colored - very carefully - with the Light and Dark Crumb Cake Blends.  I say carefully, because die ink (like the one used) does not play well with alcohol markers--if not careful, they will run (check out the small heart on the right).  But done with care, this stamp is so adorable!

I like to say "thanks" to my customers--I hope they like this desk calendar and will remember me all year long 😉!

Product List

No comments: